Spearfishing One Day Training Course
- Course Outline
- Check Availability!
- Our Boats
- Make A Booking
Become an efficient Aquatic Hunter in 1 comprehensive day!
- NO experience is required!
- Make your first step into the silent world of breath-hold hunting
- Start your Spearfishing Journey from basic theory and dry skills training to underwater Target practice, up to challenging Blue Water FAD’s hunting!
- With the assistance of our experienced instructors develop your Spearfishing skillset in the safest way possible!
- Minimum age 14 (with parental consent)
- Good health and completion of the "medical statement"
- Intro / Pool Freediver qualification
WHAT TO BRING:
- Suncream + hat
- Bathing suit
- Freediving-Spearfishing Instructor and Guide
- Lunch and drinking water
- Operated by company
- Seniors friendly
- Shared activity
- Fixed time
- Theory sessions: equipment, physiology, safety and spearfishing technique
- Gun designs
- Dry gun familiarisation
- Wet target practice
- FAD’s consolidation trip
- Fish Filletting and preparation
For our freediving courses, we offer an optional freediving-specific license from the Molchanov Freediving Agency. For a Molchanov certification, we charge an additional 500k IDR, which can be paid at the end of your course.
Molchanov is a Russian freediving system that was launched in 2010 by one of the freediving world record holders, Alexey Molchanov. Being a member of this freediving agency has perks, such as access to its base training app, which includes weekly training and stretching routines specific to freedivers. It also provides access to its freediving forum with thousands of other active freedivers.
For our Spearfishing courses we offer two options for boat bookings. We offer a complimentary local-style "jukung" as a standard option for our courses. We also are able to book a private 12-meter speedboat for an additional $80 USD per person. Using the speedboat allows us to access some more-remote fishing locations. Please contact us through WhatsApp if you have any questions about this.