Freediving Level One
Become an efficient Aquatic Human in 2 days !!
- NO experience required!
- Make your first step into the silent world of breath hold diving
- Start your Freediving Journey from basic theory and dry breath hold practice, through pool experience, up to challenging open water freedives to the maximum depth of 20m!
- With the assistance of our experienced instructors develop your freediving skills in the most safe and relaxing way
We hold the majority of our Level 1 Courses at our Freediving Centre in Amed, the diving paradise on the north-east coast of Bali, the crystal clear deep waters and rich marine life close to shore are perfect for learning Freediving. This idyllic costal town is the perfect getaway to see another part of the Balinese experience. We provide discount air-conditioned transport and accommodation and delicious local meals for your course - letting you relax on your Freedive Adventure
Our courses are delivered by our team of experienced multinational instructors who are all professionally certified. The Fusion Team will strive to tailor your courses appropriately in order to meet and exceed your expectations. With a maximum instructor to student ratio 1:3 plus excellent in-water assistants, we are able to deliver the highest quality, challenging and FUN personalized course =)
- minimum age 14 (with parental consent)
- good health and completion of the "medical statement"
- ability to swim
The course fee is USD 200, includes:
- Level 1 Freediving Course
- Pool entrance
- All Freediving equipment rental
- Course study materials.
** Internationally recognised certification Molchanov 5usd. Pure Apnea / AIDA ** extra $25usd pp - PADI $60usd
While all Fusion Freediving courses are run to the same high standardsand providing student requirements are met for certifying - including examinations - issuing of certifications is student optional and money saving for those not looking to advance further.
*If you have any of your own freediving equipment, we welcome you to bring it along for use*
- Theory sessions: equipment, physiology, physics, diaphragmatic breathing, equalisation, safety and rescue
- Breathing awareness and relaxation session
- Dry breath hold practice
- Confined water session 1 – Static apnea, relaxation, buddying, safety and rescue practice
- Confined water session 2 – Dynamic apnea with fins, body position, streamlining, finning technique, buddying, safety and rescue practice
- Theory review: equalisation, body position, duck dives
- Open water session 1 – free immersion dives, equalisation, body position, streamlining, duck dives, introduction to finning
- Written exam
- Open water session 2 – Refining finning and deep diving, max depth attempts, rescue and safety skills