Meet some of Bali’s famous target species in our Reef and FAD’s trips
- Level 1 freediving required.
- Experience Blue water FAD’s and world class reef with our Professional guided experience
- 500-1400metres depth FAD’s , 6-13NM offshore
- Lunch, Chum, Flashers, 9.5metre exclusive Jukungs
- With the assistance of our experienced instructors develop your Spearfishing skillset in the safest way possible!
Bali’s impressive underwater world at your fingertips with our guided spearfishing expeditions to the reef for GT, Dogtooth, Spanish Mack, or FAD’s for Mahi, Wahoo and Yellowfin, guaranteed to get you onto some exciting underwater hunting in one of the most pristine aquatic environments. Annually we land Gt ad Doggies to 50+ kg and lose individuals to tear outs and lost floats in the 50-90+ kg range.
FADs regularly (weekly) produce Mahi and Wahoo in the 8-12 kg range and monthly 15+kg with 20+ not uncommon throughout the year.
- Gear and equipment check (with any target practice prior to departure if using unfamiliar guns)
- Reef or FAD’s depending on clients request and weather conditions.
- Fish Filletting and preparation ending every trip
- Minimum age 14 (with parental consent)
- Good health and completion of the "medical statement"
- Intro / Pool Freediver qualification
WHAT TO BRING:
- Suncream + hat
- Bathing suit
- Spearfishing Course Level 1 with certification
- Freediving-Spearfishing Instructor and Guide
- Lunch and drinking water
- Operated by company
- Seniors friendly
- Shared activity
- Fixed time